Saturday 29 May 2010

Natural History Museum in London

On Thursday I went to London to see a concert by J-pop group Hangry and Angry. Since the concert was in the evening my sister and I decided to spend the afternoon in the Natural History Museum after randomly reading about it in a copy of Metro, the free newspaper distributed on public transport.


It was much larger then we where expecting and we only got to see a small selection of what the museum had to often. However, we really enjoyed what we did see, especially the dinosaur and marine mammal sections. Even the slightly dated ecology exhibit was fun in an early nineties newsround way. One of my favourite things about the London are the free museums and I hope the government continues to keep them free for a long time to come.

No comments: